Monday, December 15, 2008

EC Farewell

The EC loaded themselves and their belongings into Boffo and were taken ashore by the Skipper. We were very sad to see them go. They had fit into ship life just perfectly and we'd had a wonderful time with them.

They have sent along a number of photos, but this Internet connection is not letting me add them to the blog. I will do that as soon as I get a decent connection. (I really can't complain; this is just a connection I happened upon while bobbing in the bay at Castries, St. Lucia).

The EC have also sent along a blog post each. Because the regular crew of Django like nothing better than to be told what fabulous people they are, these blogs follow, complete and unexpurgated (even though Enn can't spell christophene).

We look forward to cruising with this grand Irish/Estonian team again.

No comments: